koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Koha 3 in Bengali

From: P. S. Mukhopadhyay
Subject: [Koha-translate] Koha 3 in Bengali
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 20:01:13 +0530

Hello Developers

I would like to start translating Koha 3 (my installation is on Ubuntu Gutsy) in Bengali (the fourth largest speaking language in the world (http://www.ethnologue.com/14/show_language.asp?code=BNG), official language of the State of West Bengal, India and Bangladesh). I already registered as Pootle member.

Please do the needful.

partha

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Department of Library and Information Science, University of Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India