koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] address@hidden: [Yazlist] YAZ 2.1.12 available]

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] address@hidden: [Yazlist] YAZ 2.1.12 available]
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:09:54 GMT

> Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:40:11 +0100
> From: Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>
>
> Mike Taylor a écrit :
> > Paul, please try using this YAZ, then tell me how your ZOOM-Perl
> > command-line program works.
>
> youpi ! It works better. (It works in fact ;-) )

Excellent!  Sorry for the delay, glad we're running now.

> QUERY : test at ./test_cql2rpn.pl line 10.
> ICI at ./test_cql2rpn.pl line 15.
> LA at ./test_cql2rpn.pl line 17.
> Q : ZOOM::Query::CQL2RPN=HASH(0x80eb624) at ./test_cql2rpn.pl line 20.
>
> NOTE to everybody on the list :
> * download yaz 2.1.12 & recompile it
> AND
> * recompile zebra
> AND
> * recompile Perl-ZOOM

(For what it's worth, you don't need to recompile Zebra with the new
YAZ.  But doing so certainly won't hurt and could be seen as good
housekeeping.)

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Before you were born your parents weren't as boring as they
         are now.  They got that way paying your bills, cleaning up your
         room and listening to you tell them how idealistic you are" --
         Charles J. Sykes' advice to teenagers.