koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Net::Z3950::ZOOM Tests

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Net::Z3950::ZOOM Tests
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:17:08 +0000 (GMT)

> Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:52:52 -0800
> From: Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden>
>
> Just a quick note: Net::Z3950::ZOOM fails about 8 tests when
> installing from CPAN (on initial investigation it looks like it
> might be trying to connect to a z-server):

Yes, sorry about this.  The problem is that the part of the test suite
that checks update functionality runs against an experimental Zebra
server here in Copenhagen, which I recently "upgraded" to what turns
out to be a non-working version.  We'll get this sorted out as soon as
we can; in the mean time, you can be pretty confident that the ZOOM
module is working correctly, as that code hasn't changed since the
last time I ran the tests successfully.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "The tale grew in the telling" -- Opening words of
         J. R. R. Tolkein's foreword to _The Lord of the Rings_.