latex-manual-discuss

[Latex-manual] IT Services

From: Consultant
Subject: [Latex-manual] IT Services
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:30:25 -0800

Hi,

How are you? I hope you are well!

I am conducting my periodic check with you and your company for your needs for either IT Contractors or Full-time direct-hire staffing needs.

We have candidates available in the area of .NET Developers, Oracle Developers, Oracle Applications, Data Base Administrators, Java Developers, Project Managers, Analysts, Developers, QA Testers, Network Technicians, etc.

We go the extra mile to service our clients. A partial list of current clients include Bloomberg, Nationwide Investments, Deutsche Bank, Washington Mutual, CBOE, Dow Jones, Fidelity, Sprint, Motion Engineering, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ceridian Tax Services, Medical Services Company, and Mitchell International Inc.

Please let me know how I can assists with your current openings at your company?

Naren

CGT Consulting, Inc.

714-572-1544

http://www.cgt-consult.com/