libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Preparing for a vcdimager 0.7.21 release

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Preparing for a vcdimager 0.7.21 release
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:38:38 -0500

Folks:

It would be good to have another vcdimager release. Although there
really hasn't been much activity in CVS vcdimager, I suggest that we
have a feature freeze until the next release and I invite folks to try
out what is currently in CVS for problems and bugs.

Unless there are problems reported back what is in CVS will be
released.

For those who would like to try out a candidate tarball, I've put one here:
  http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/vcdimager-0.7.21cvs.tar.gz

Thanks