libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] discmode linux patch

From: Justin B Ruggles
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] discmode linux patch
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 22:07:38 -0500

R. Bernstein wrote:
I tried the new version on a SVCD I had on GNU/Linux and
still got CD DATA Form 1 though

I wish I had an SVCD that did that so I could play around with the code a bit. The only thing I could think of to try is to add:

cdb.field[1] = CDIO_CDROM_MSF;

The MMC-5 spec is a bit more specific about which fields are required and which are not. I was working with MMC-1 before.

-Justin