libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] Moving towards a 0.73 release

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Moving towards a 0.73 release
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:10:28 -0500

Folks:

Rock Ridge support and audio controls are now at the point where I
know they aren't obviously flaky. So as of now we'll planning for a
release.

I think things compile on all of the platforms. I've been able to test
on GNU-Linux, cygwin and Solaris. OSX remains in a world of its own
and tough - so the audio control support, like issuing MMC commands,
is lacking. And I guess it will stay that way unless someone else gets
interested in addressing.

I don't have access to FreeBSD with a CD-ROM. I use sourceforge's
server, a 4.10 Beta. So help with testing/fixing the audio controls on
this platform would be nice.