libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] S_ISFIFO() S_ISLINK() macros missing in msys-1.0.10+ming

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] S_ISFIFO() S_ISLINK() macros missing in msys-1.0.10+mingw-3.4.2
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:44:13 -0400

I'll probably start to add UDF support in my spare time. (However, I
don't have much of it nowadays and that condition doesn't look like
that's going to change anytime soon.)

So, I was thinking about having a release to clear out what's
there. So far I think we have minor bug fixes: making libiso9660 and
libcdio_cdda compile under C++, a better eject routine for FreeBSD,
fix a bug when not specifying a device in libcdda_interface.

If I recall correctly others, were contemplating making changes. Now
would be a good time for getting this to release real soon.