libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: maybe i need more sleep, but isn't this a proble

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: maybe i need more sleep, but isn't this a problem too?
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 02:44:28 -0400

R. Bernstein wrote:
Robert William Fuller writes:
 > Robert William Fuller wrote:
> > In mmc.c's mmc_read_cd(), shouldn't the CDIO_MMC_SET_READ_LENGTH24(...) > > be inside the loop? Otherwise, reads exceeding MAX_CD_READ_BLOCKS will > > be incorrect? (Also, shouldn't CDIO_MMC_SET_READ_LENGTH24 be using > > i_blocks2?) > > Alright, I'm fixing this one too :-)
Thanks!

> I guess most people (including > libcdio!) don't read more than 16 sectors at a time, so they don't hit > the buffer overrun here.

Yeah, I confess there was a bit of flakiness there.

Also fixed, regression tested, and checked in. As an aside, I'll probably get to hacking on libcdio a little more in the near future. cued is nearing feature complete so there's probably not a whole lot left I want to do to cued, and I have a laundry list for libcdio.

Regards,

Rob