libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] FreeBSD driver patch

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] FreeBSD driver patch
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:49:36 -0400

These changes seem reasonable to me, although I don't really understand
patch 1 and don't have a way to test on FreeBSD.

So I ask others to look over and comment on. The usual silence after a
reasonable period of time will be taken to mean agreement that this should
be committed and it will be done.

I was planning a release around Oct 27, but I also will solicit comments as
to whether this should go into that release or not.