libcdio-devel

[Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT tests

From: Leon Merten Lohse
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT tests
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:43:54 +0200

Hello,

Rocky mentioned the lack of tests for the new CD-TEXT code several times. I don't quite understand what to do. BIN/CUE images won't store the subchannels and I am not sure about NRG. Even if NRGs would store this information it still depends on the NRG reading functions and might behave differently.

I tested everything (except double byte characters) on my local machine with several CDs.

I found out that PEAK Studio LE supports writing Kanji (double byte) CD-TEXT and they offer a 14-day trial. I am going to try that.

If you see a way to create an image that includes the lead-in subchannels, please let me know.

Regards
Leon