libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] cd-text not working for bin/cue driver?

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] cd-text not working for bin/cue driver?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:59:40 -0400

Using git protocol, not ssh, right? That would be git://git.sv.gnu.org/libcdio.git? And do I just use my savannah account and password? I have not committed since the CVS days. I am not even sure I remember how I did that.

You missed part of my sed line--the part that allows for spaces before the #--so I was considering fixing that in order to test git. And before you say that's not standard C, because that was my knee jerk reaction, I found header files such as cblas_f77.h that put whitespace before the #define. Of course it's not strictly necessary since autotools doesn't seem to do anything that crazy, at the moment. So yeah, you could do something like this:

"     #    define    foo         1"

And gcc would be okay with it.  (I wouldn't, but gcc would.)

Also, I might eventually get that unit test written, although not tonight (recovering from a migraine and starting to feel too good from the migraine medication so I better quit sending e-mail while I'm ahead.)

Rob