libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] static analysis

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] static analysis
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:13:19 +0100

Hi Robert,

On 2014.06.13 13:05, Robert Kausch wrote:
I have set up a static-analysis branch on git and pushed fixes for these
problems.

Thanks for doing this!

As I am using libcdio in Rufus [1], which I try to run regular static analysis on (using Clang, Visual Studio and more recently Coverity) and I've always had to silence a fairly long list of warnings coming up from libcdio, for lack of time to investigate.

If the list can be reduced to a more reasonable number, I *may* try to have a closer look and help out.

If anyone else would like to have a look at the results, contact
me to get an invitation too.

I will kindly request an invitation to libcdio/Coverity then.

Regards,

/Pete

[1] https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/tree/master/src/libcdio