libcdio-help

Re: [Libcdio-help] libcdio fails to read cdtext

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-help] libcdio fails to read cdtext
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:52:12 -0400

In order to fix problems we need to be able to reproduce the problem. Sometimes the situation is more complex than you imagine.

So see if you can rip this cd to some sort of image format, burn the CD and see if the problem still exists.

If it does see if you can narrow the problem to just a few tracks with a small amount of audio data.

Bugs should be submitted to the libcdio project bug tracker: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=libcdio

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Yogesh Marwaha <address@hidden> wrote:
Just forgot to mention that I used current git for all tests.

Regards,