liberty-eiffel

Re: Noob First Post

From: Aaron Cook
Subject: Re: Noob First Post
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:17:58 +1100

Hello Rapha and everyone,
I would also very much like to support Liberty Eiffel, and to see it continue as an active project. I'm only an amateur programmer (though I did a bit of IT study some years ago), so I couldn't help directly with the compiler maintenance or development. My thoughts where I could contribute would be by using Liberty Eiffel for some small projects that I have in mind and giving feedback/bug reports if appropriate, helping with simple testing, and giving feedback on or contributing to documentation where I can. It would need to be in my spare time, so I guess a few hours a week at the moment.
Wishing the project and everyone involved the best of luck!
Aaron