liberty-eiffel

Re: GC packages

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: GC packages
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 21:19:47 +0100

Hi

Am Montag, dem 07.03.2022 um 08:07 +0100 schrieb Paolo Redælli:
> I was going to update the error message at line 104 in install.sh

you mean to output the package the user should (probably) install? I
would vote to keep it simple here, as this mainly would concern
packagers and we should avoid to clutter the output or our script by
doing too much system dependent stuff, especially for an error message.

What about simply replacing
   BDW too old or missing
by
   The Boehm-Demers-Weiser garbage collector library is too old or not
   installed.

Rapha