liberty-eiffel

Re: Cannot generate eiffel docs after fresh install

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: Cannot generate eiffel docs after fresh install
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 17:07:29 +0200

When I came to Liberty Eiffel not long ago and started tinkering with eiffeldoc, I encountered the same issue and temporarily addressed it by simply deleting the postgres bindings (and a few other similarly offending subclusters of the library IIRC). It seems that eiffeldoc lacks support for some aspects of the library. See also contents of "The library wrappers" at https://doc.liberty-eiffel.org/ , suggesting that documentation generation isn't broken just for noobs like me, but also for the project's heads.

Regards, Jakub