liberty-eiffel

Re: compile error on MacOs when installing liberty eiffel

From: 小泉 悟
Subject: Re: compile error on MacOs when installing liberty eiffel
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 15:00:50 +0900

Dear all,

My machine is Mac Studio(M2) and I fail to compile eiffeltest_server on my
machine, too.

In my log file:
ld: Undefined symbols:
  _libintl_gettext, referenced from:
      _i18n_localized_text in eiffeltest_server.o
  _libintl_setlocale, referenced from:
      _i18n_set_system_locale in eiffeltest_server.o
      _r870fix_locale in eiffeltest_server.o
../compile failed with status 1

This might be the same problem as FreeBSD
(I have to link libintl but I do not know how to do).