libextractor

Re: Default plugins in libextractor

From: Parth Kapadia
Subject: Re: Default plugins in libextractor
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 07:40:50 +0530

A follow-up question :

When I did `sudo apt-get install libflac-dec`, my code gave this output for a .flac file - 44100 Hz, 2 channels audio/flac
And when I did `sudo apt-get remove libflac-dev`, the code still gives the same output.
Also, pkg-config --cflags libflac-dev cannot find the package after installing(is this relevant?)

Does libextractor needs to be build again after a new library(dependency) is added?
Why is it able to extract data even when a dependency is not present?

Thank you