libjit

[Libjit] jit_apply on Clang/MSVC

From: Ben Vanik
Subject: [Libjit] jit_apply on Clang/MSVC
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 22:07:59 -0700

Has anyone successfully got libjit compiling with Clang or Visual C++? I've been able to get everything but the apply code compiling, as the various jit-apply-[arch] files are ignored under anything but gcc and the fallback requires the gcc-specific __builtin_apply function.

I haven't been able to find good workarounds for this short of rewriting the apply code to use something like libffi (which seems like a good idea). Has anyone else found simpler solutions?

--
Ben Vanik
http://www.noxa.org