libjit

Re: [Libjit] Github clone of libjit

From: Anindya Chatterjee
Subject: Re: [Libjit] Github clone of libjit
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 20:43:39 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anindya Chatterjee" <address@hidden>
Date: Jun 2, 2014 8:41 PM
To: "Aleksey Demakov" <address@hidden>

Hi Aleksey,

Thanks for the reply. If you can maintain a github clone of libjit, it will be at least an official clone, it will have the recent patches and updates and people can work on that. Libjit can get much more contributions from the community as a form of pull request. The problem with already existing libjit clone in github is that, none of them are official and they are severely out of sync. So if you can kindly maintain a github clone, it will be most welcoming for most of us. Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

Anindya