libjit

[Libjit] memory leak

From: Daniel Shapero
Subject: [Libjit] memory leak
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:28:44 -0700

First of all, thanks to the devs for this project! I'm finding it really helpful for a project of mine.

Valgrind is reporting a memory leak when I compile and link the libjit tutorial code like so:

gcc -c t1.c
gcc -o t1 t1.o -ljit

I can attach the full valgrind output if it helps, but it seems to stem from the functions

_jit_thread_get_control
_jit_regclass_create

The really bizarre thing is that when libjit builds itself, there are no memory leaks. The code still runs correctly even in the leaky version. Any idea how to fix this short of patching libjit?

Daniel