libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] Feature request: ARM support for windows builds

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Feature request: ARM support for windows builds
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 10:25:56 +0300

Hi Antonis,

ARM and ARM64 support has been added for Visual Studio builds.
Could you test current git master version?

--
Evgeny

On 26.04.2023 3:13, Antonis Matakos wrote:
Evgeny,

Thank you for the response. I created that patch with the intent to minimally "fix" the VCPKG port, so I'm sure there were things missing from there. Thank you for taking a look into it and being willing to provide ARM support. I tested the static builds by adding the _M_ARM64 macro but that may not have been the whole of it :). Let me know if there is anything I can do on my end to help.

Best regards,
--
Antonis Matakos