libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] libreboot ROM image testing needed

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] libreboot ROM image testing needed
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 15:16:43 +0100

Hi Francis.

I'm a willing test subject.  I've got a MacBook2,1 and already know that
there are issues with the current state of this port.  The most serious
one right now, in my view, is that it's impossible to use the "Search
for GRUB" menu entry.

I'll do my best to help make a version available that's an improvement
over the current stable release.  I'm also working on an unbricking
guide for the same device and will try to have it ready as soon as possible.

Happy hacking!

Albin