libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] release candidate for first 2016 libreboot release

From: Albin
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] release candidate for first 2016 libreboot release
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 19:59:21 +0200

Hi,

I don't have a T400 but could it be that resume from suspend has always
only worked intermittently on this computer model?  This is namely the
case for the T60.  My experience with the latter has been that resume
works more often with a later linux version together with systemd, but
once in a while the system just freezes when returning from suspend, in
any version of libreboot.  A web search seems to indicate that most
GNU/Linux users and even some Windows users have resume problems with
the T60.

Also, let's not forget that the embedded controler version might play a
role here.

Regards,

Albin

Den Mon, 25 Jul 2016 20:24:02 +0200
skrev Re: [Libreboot-dev] release candidate for first 2016 libreboot
release: