libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing

From: persmule
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] [Libreboot] new T400 beta ROMs for testing
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:31:05 +0800

Hi Marcel and Leah,

I built an image for T400_8mb from git revision 9eef871 (the newest),
and flashed to my t400s. The result is nearly the same as Marcel's: My
wifi doesn't work any more, with the switch turned ON!

#rfkill list
> 0: phy0: Wireless LAN
>     Soft blocked: no
>     Hard blocked: yes
> 1: phy1: Wireless LAN
>     Soft blocked: no
>     Hard blocked: yes
(I installed 2 wlan cards on it.)

And no matter how I flip the switch, the output rfkill generates remains
the same.

I have to flash a backup image built around Jun 30, then the wireless
devices work fine.

The outputs of dmesg and rfkill (generated under the newest image and
the older backup one, accordingly) are attached.

在 2016年08月10日 15:22, Leah Rowe 写道: