libreboot-dev

Re: [Libreboot-dev] Asus C100P Teardown + How to remove the write-protec

From: Paul Kocialkowski
Subject: Re: [Libreboot-dev] Asus C100P Teardown + How to remove the write-protect screw
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 19:07:31 +0200

Hi,

Le vendredi 19 août 2016 à 01:08 -0700, Alice W a écrit :
> I created a quick tutorial on how to remove the write-protect screw.
> Hopefully we can get this chromebook running with libreboot by the next
> release. It uses the same arm rockchip as the C201 so it should be
> compatible.

Thanks for providing those details! I already have a C100PA around, which works
great with upstream coreboot and will be supported by the new libreboot build
system.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, developer of low-level free software for embedded devices

Website: https://www.paulk.fr/
Coding blog: https://code.paulk.fr/
Git repositories: https://git.paulk.fr/ https://git.code.paulk.fr/