libredwg

[libredwg] Trouble Using Windows Release Python Bindings

From: Kolyn Gray
Subject: [libredwg] Trouble Using Windows Release Python Bindings
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 14:18:36 -0700

Hi,

I am using libredwg-0.4.938 and I am having troubles using the python bindings. When I attempt to import LibreDWG.py, I get the following error: _LibreDWG can not be found

I am new to using c with python, and I apologise in advance if this question is trivial. Though I have searched the internet for a few weeks now on how it works, to no avail.

Thanks for your help,

Kolyn,