libredwg

Re: [libredwg] User data (pointer) in objects and entities struct

From: Duncan Lithgow
Subject: Re: [libredwg] User data (pointer) in objects and entities struct
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 20:20:04 +0000

Hi Andrei

Great to hear that you're working hard on your CAD app. I don't think I've seen you in the osarch forum have I?

I've updated your entry in our software directory with the license changes since I last checked.
https://wiki.osarch.org/index.php?title=AEC_Free_Software_directory

It would be great if you dropped by the forum for a chat https://community.osarch.org/ and maybe tell us about your project.

Regards, Duncan