librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free

From: Ted Smith
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free music
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 01:02:08 -0500

Part of the magic of libre.fm is that all of the music can be freely
shared without the need for "buy-ins" or legal consultation or
"belongs-to" or so forth. Anything that you can stream from libre.fm you
should be able to torrent from libre.fm. The only obstacle should be
infrastructure.

Am I incorrect?