librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free m

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free music
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:16:50 -0500

We could, of course, have both torrents and magnet links. At some point, we walk the tricky line between "employing a team of moderators to go around and destroy content" and "risking a legal battle with a bunch of idiots." The whole problem is easily resolved by placing the servers in a country where there is no IP law whatsoever. The moral issue is nonexistent.