librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free

From: Alberto Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Libre.fm as the central place for obtaining free music
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:37:14 -0400

Hi Fabian, I know that BitTorrent is legal, and I know that one can
freely share CC licensed media. But using Libre.fm one can scrobble
copyrighted media, or not? My confusion was regarding magnet/torrent
links to copyrighted material. But now I see that's not the case.

Alberto César Rodríguez Tejeda