librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Which logo?

From: Brie Gordon
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Which logo?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:53:03 -0400

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Michael Sheldon <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/04/10 01:16, Matt Lee wrote:
We have some new potential logos in progress, for a new design of the site.

http://s.libre.fm/which-logo.html

Pick your favorite...

Personally I like "C" and "D" most, depending on what overall colour schema we decide to go for.

I think "A" would be nicer if the "share your listening habits and discover new music" text was in a similar font to that used in the others (but I'd still like C and D more).

They're all great though, so a big thank you to Pablo :)

Cheers,
 Mike.

I'm stuck between "C" and "D" but I think I'd choose "D" if I had to pick one. They're all awesome, though! :+)!

(Is it worth throwing up a poll somewhere to make results easier to tabulate?)

--
Regards,

Brie A. Gordon
http://unixsysadmin.org