librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] bzr repository

From: M Metzger
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] bzr repository
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 01:26:57 -0400

Hello,

I am new. I am a developer and am intrigued with the software. I was going through the site and them the developer information when I hit a snag. There is an issue downloading the bzr repository from the link provided. I played around with it for a minute but then gave up. One of the errors I was receiving was that directory listing was not permitted (in so many words), and and another was that there was not a tree or branch or something along those lines. Any ideas.

By the way; the site looks very nice. I am still learning but it seems to be a sweet project.

- Matthew