librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] love the podcasts

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] love the podcasts
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:55:30 +0200

Hi!

Since there is no feature to give comments on the website I'll do it here.

I'm a registered user since the website went and scrobbled stuff for a few weeks but it I never really 'used' it. Even now the rhythmbox configuration is harder but it should be. But the advancements still get me excited. Today I checked out the website again to see if some progress had been made in the last month and I found the 2 podcasts.

I've not completely listened both of them but I want to give the devs of libre.fm a heads up! I really like them and its a feature that I think someone can't find on other website's (a truly free music podcast that is).

Can't wait for more updates!

Greetings,
Niels Egberts