librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac

From: Pambo Paschalides
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:56:20 +0200

Hi guys,

First of all sorry for the spam message :)
My name is Pambo Paschalides. I'm from Cyprus and currently living and working in Amsterdam.
I'm a geek and also a big music enthusiast. I just came across libre.fm and I'm totally blown away by the idea :) I am still at work so I can't really take a closer look or even test it. I will do it as soon as I go home... and really I can't wait!

I would really like to help in developing, so if possible give me some link to documentation or give me any directions that can help me get started. I've already read at the wiki some ideas, like the music recommendation engine, which I think it's fantastic!

In the past I have done research on social networks and had been working at Hyves (a big Dutch social network), with lots of data and users, so I am in the spirit of scalability and web services.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to get actively involved,

Cheers,
Pambo