librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac

From: Pambo Paschalides
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:57:59 +0200

In the documentation is there anything about the architecture of the system and the structure of the code?
I checked out the trunk and I'd like to dive into it ;)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/15/10 10:56, Pambo Paschalides wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> First of all sorry for the spam message :)
> My name is Pambo Paschalides. I'm from Cyprus and currently living and
> working in Amsterdam.
> I'm a geek and also a big music enthusiast. I just came across libre.fm and
> I'm totally blown away by the idea :) I am still at work so I can't really
> take a closer look or even test it. I will do it as soon as I go home... and
> really I can't wait!
>
> I would really like to help in developing, so if possible give me some link
> to documentation or give me any directions that can help me get started.
> I've already read at the wiki some ideas, like the music recommendation
> engine, which I think it's fantastic!

Welcome! Join us on IRC in #libre.fm on freenode for some live-chat.

PHP is the language of choice for developing... glad to have you on board!