librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac

From: Pambo Paschalides
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:09:29 +0200

Thanks for the quick answer Matt.
I will get on IRC tomorrow and try to talk to Elleo.

I'd be glad to write some documentation, since this would help me and others to become productive faster.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09/15/10 14:57, Pambo Paschalides wrote:
> In the documentation is there anything about the architecture of the system
> and the structure of the code?
> I checked out the trunk and I'd like to dive into it ;)

No. That is badly needed.

If you're able to get on IRC, Elleo is the best person to speak to, and
he can help you figure it out.

Maybe as a first job, you could help us document it?