librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac

From: Mike Sheldon
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Developer / Music Maniac
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:44:13 +0100

----- Original message -----
> On 09/16/2010 03:02 AM, Marius Orcsik wrote:
>
> > What kind of documentation is needed. Commenting the code, or wiki
> > editing regarding libre.fm functionality ?
>
> I think a third option, describing what each piece does, and how... and
> what the various functions are for.
>
> http://bugs.foocorp.net would be the place to do it, on the new wiki.

 As a first step just documenting the installation procedure would be
invaluable as all potential devs need to go through this before they can begin
to do much actual work.

 If someone wants to take on this task feel free to poke me (Elleo) in
#libre.fm for advice on any of the less obvious aspects of the installation
procedure. It's something I've been meaning to do for ages but haven't got
around to, so anyone wanting to take it off my already massive todo list would
be most welcome to.

 Cheers,
  Mike.