librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Dumping Last.fm records problem

From: fwoncn
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Dumping Last.fm records problem
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:32:38 +0800

Hey guys! I'm new to Libre.fm. I love the idea behind it. The problem I have is that I can't dump my Last.fm records, using the script "lastexport.py", which is introduced on Libre.fm's wiki page. The script just gets stuck waiting for socket data immediately after getting started, so I have no chance to proceed the later steps. I guess it's because network problem (sometimes when I open last.fm website itself, it's very slow). I'm here to ask someone help, to run this script and (if you don't get stuck like me) send me the output file. That would be greatly appreciated.

The exporting script: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1114536/code/last2libre/lastexport.py
usage: python /path/to/lastexport.py --user fwoncn