librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Flattr Support

From: Mike Sheldon
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Flattr Support
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:09:39 +0000

Hi all,

 Just a quick mail to let you know that we've added support for flattr
integration. Artists who have flattr setup now have flattr buttons on
their artist pages and their track pages, when you're listening to the
radio streams at http://alpha.libre.fm/listen you'll also notice that
flattr buttons automatically appear whenever a flattr-enabled artist
comes on the radio. This should make it super easy for you to donate to
any artists you really like.

 To see an example of this in action you can take a look at
http://alpha.libre.fm/artist/Libre.fm/album/Libre.fm/track/Libre.fm
+Podcast+December+2010 or http://alpha.libre.fm/artist/Draketo/

 Only a few artists have flattr enabled at the moment, if you're an
artist and you want to start receiving donations via flattr just send me
an e-mail (address@hidden) from an e-mail address associated with
your band's domain and let me know your libre.fm username and I'll get
you setup with the ability to manage your artist account. (If you don't
have an e-mail account associated with an official band domain we can
probably work something else out for verification, e.g. a message from a
Jamendo artist account).

 You can find more general information about flattr at http://flattr.com

Happy new year,
 Mike.