librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some thoughts about the librefm theme

From: Lincoln de Sousa
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some thoughts about the librefm theme
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:29:38 -0200

> It would be very helpful if we could count on a site map to design other
> pages. Do you guys have it anywhere?

I've started to work on a navigation flowchart of the whole system. I'd
like to hear (hehe, read actually :P) opinions about it.

The flowchart[0] lists the following pages:

 * Profile
 * User Settings
 * User Stats
 * Global Stats
 * Listen
 * Artist
 * Album

This list was based on the features I could find in the system, like the
following:

 * Scrobbling
   - Show scrobbled songs
   - A stats page

 * Social stuff
   - Connect people
   - Promote free (as in freedom) media

 * Play free songs
   - An online player
   - Promote artists that publish free songs

Are these all the pages and features close to what we have currently? Is
there any error in the flow that I've described?

After we ensure that these are the features and pages I guess I'll need
something about one week or two to have a new layout ready. After that,
I'm planning to work on the implementation of this theme in the source
tree.

[0] http://comum.org/~lincoln/librefm/doc/sitemap.png

Cheers,
--