librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] scrobble free in rythumbox

From: ashley strutt
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] scrobble free in rythumbox
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:02:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mike,

This is what I get,

address@hidden:~$ rhythmbox -D scrobblefree

(rhythmbox:1279): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",

(rhythmbox:1279): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "murrine",
/usr/share/themes/WoW-Elementary/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:560: Unable to find include file: "Icons/iconrc"

(rhythmbox:1279): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unable to grab media player keys: Could not get owner of name 'org.gnome.SettingsDaemon': no such name
/usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/artdisplay/__init__.py:132: Warning: Throbber animation not loaded: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_base_size'
  warn ("Throbber animation not loaded: %s" % e, Warning)

I'm not really sure what this means except that something is missing.

Thanks

Ashley

PS. Any idea idea how to change the email address for this list?

Hi Ashley,

On 20/01/11 06:12, ashley strutt wrote:

> Sorry if this as been asked before but I installed the scrobblefree ppa
> but have found that it cannot be activated.

There's a PPA for Scrobblefree? Cool. Can you try starting RB from a
terminal with the command:

 rhythmbox -D scrobblefree

And send me the output?

Thanks,