librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] ScrobbleFree for Banshee Player

From: Stephen Judge.ie
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] ScrobbleFree for Banshee Player
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 03:02:15 -0000

Hi,

Now that Banshee is the new default player for Ubuntu 11.04 and I am
trying it out on 10.10 I am missing the ScrobbleFree plugin from
Rhythmbox. Are there any plans to port this plugin over to being an
extension for Banshee?

Regards,
Stephen Judge

Email: address@hidden
Web: www.stephenjudge.ie

Note: Attachments of odt, ods and odp files of the ISO Standard
OpenDocument Format can be opened with LibreOffice, freely available to
download from http://www.libreoffice.org or they can be opened in
Microsoft Office with the Microsoft ODF Plugin, freely available to
download from http://www.odfplugin.tk