librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some ideas about integration libre.fm with identi.

From: Douglas Whitfield
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some ideas about integration libre.fm with identi.ca
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 19:31:48 -0400

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 18:51, Kacper Pluta <address@hidden> wrote:
 I would also like to on my web profile on Identi.ca display a list of my favorite pieces in the vertical bar on the right side.

If I understand you correctly here, this is a status.net issue, not a libre.fm issue.  I doubt they'll go for it.  Once you start doing stuff like that you are on the path to being MySpace/facebook and I'm pretty sure that's not what they want.

That said, I too would also *love* to see that integration.  I'd want to see it end there, but then people would be wanting flickr integration and just integration after integration.  Of course, I don't speak for @evan and status.net.  Just my two cents.  Also, IANAL.