librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Trouble Scrobbling From My Mac

From: Mike Sheldon
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Trouble Scrobbling From My Mac
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 19:31:19 +0100

Hi Clint,

 I don't know much about what's available specifically for MacOS,
however you can find a big list of clients and how to get them working
here: http://bugs.foocorp.net/projects/librefm/wiki/Clients and general
instructions for how to get started here
http://bugs.foocorp.net/projects/librefm/wiki/Using_turtle

 You only need a last.fm account if you want to also scrobble to
last.fm, you don't need one if you just want to use libre.fm. If you
want to import previous statistics from last.fm to libre.fm you can find
some instructions here:
http://bugs.foocorp.net/projects/librefm/wiki/LastToLibre

Cheers,
 Mike.