librefm-discuss

[Librefm-discuss] Thanks for having me!

From: Shaun Warman
Subject: [Librefm-discuss] Thanks for having me!
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:34:31 -0700

Hello,

I am a newcomer to the free software community. I am a Computer Science student at Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO. I have been given a semester long project to work within and log time on developing within the free software community. I am also lucky enough to be the nephew of Matt Lee. I hope to contribute as much as possible with the time alotted and continue to contribute in the future!

Talk to you soon,

Shaun Warman