librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The Libre.fm / GNU FM Chrome Extension

From: Kuno Woudt
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The Libre.fm / GNU FM Chrome Extension
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:15:25 -0500

Hello,

On 09/02/12 19:43, Darryl G. Wright wrote:
Ha - that is a very good point and one I hadn't even thought of. I may
have to simply install support for various servers. Are there any
servers other than Libre.fm right now? If not, it might be worth
simply defaulting it to Libre.fm for now and removing the ability to
configure it. Alternatively it is possible to simply open up the
permissions to "all websites" but some people may be uncomfortable
with that.

Until there's more than one server - it would be easy to simply lock
it down to Libre.fm.

Obviously there is more than one server.  Many people run their own
copies of gnu fm, so the ability to configure it seems quite important.

-- kuno / warp.