librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The Libre.fm / GNU FM Chrome Extension

From: Darryl G. Wright
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Anomaly - The Libre.fm / GNU FM Chrome Extension
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:48:40 -0800

That's a good idea. I'll fix the first one to Libre.fm and leave the
security intact. I'll call to the second one a "GNU FM" scrobbler with
the security wide open and the added configurable field.

I've also received some feedback that I should change the name /
branding due to it's proprietary nature (Chrome, Google Music) so that
it doesn't appear to be associated with Libre.fm. I'll be re-listing
it as a "Google Music Scrobbler for Chrome which supports Libre.fm".

Thank you all for your feedback.