librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Questions about Love

From: Darryl G. Wright
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Questions about Love
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:47:07 -0700

One other question - the use of this API requires api_key, and
api_sig. Since authentication is done using the old audioscrobbler
method all I have is a session key that comes back from the handshake.
Are these 'required' fields simply ignored with GNU.fm?

api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
api_sig (Required) : A Last.fm method signature. See authentication
for more information.

Thanks,
Darryl